IPTV means Internet Protocol Television which means streaming content over the internet. IPTV and OTT are the new faces of entertainment these days. Hundreds of IPTV providers are available for several devices like Android TVs, Firesticks, laptops, and PCs.
However, so many options make it confusing to trust which IPTV is the best. Sling TV is one of the most highly-rated IPTV out there. However, several other competitors are also getting positive reviews worldwide. So, is Sling TV the best IPTV, or should you explore other options? Let us find out.
Is There Other Decent IPTV Than Sling Tv?
Sling TV is a decent IPTV, but that does not mean there are no more decent IPTVs. Several verified and unverified IPTVs are available that work on platforms like Amazon Firesticks, Android TVs, or PCs.
You can try other IPTV services from this list which will give you a clearer idea about all verified and unverified IPTVs. I’ll also mention the best alternatives to the Sling TV IPTV.
Deciding Factors In Choosing An IPTV?
Everybody can have a different point of view when investing money, and you should not buy an IPTV subscription by following in someone else’s footsteps. But if you are unsure about what to look for in an IPTV, here are some primary things:
1) You might want to verify the number of simultaneous devices this IPTV is giving under one subscription or plan,
2) Many people ignore it, but I firmly believe you should always verify if customer support is reliable. The way customer support treats a potential client tells you a lot about the way they will treat you after buying a subscription,
3) You might also need to ensure that the IPTV provider gives you three or more payment options to reduce the risks of failed or unsuccessful payments,
4) Always go through the list of channels they provide at least twice before investing your money. Make sure they have live channels, sports channels, movies, shows, news, and more.
5) An IPTV without EPG support is similar to traditional cable TV. You might not want to experience that again after subscribing to an IPTV. An EPG (Electronic Programming Guide) tells you about the programs and events timings.
6) VPN connectivity if you are subscribing to an unverified IPTV service.
Why Is Sling TV One Of The Best IPTV Providers?
Sling TV offers more than 50 channels for you for $30, which makes it a value for money. It is available for all the devices out there. You can also get a 14-days free trial by visiting their official website. You get almost all channels in HD quality.
Sling TV works fine with several VPNs, like Express VPN and Surfshark VPN. You might not require a VPN with a verified IPTV like Sling TV, but using it with an unverified IPTV is the best option.
You can use Sling TV IPTV on Firestick, Android TVs and phones, Windows, Mac, and iOS. It takes payment from credit and debit cards.
Best Sling TV Alternatives
Since Sling TV is a verified IPTV, I’ll only mention verified alternatives you can use with all the platforms Sling TV IPTV allows.
1) YouTube TV
YouTube TV is one of the best alternatives for Sling TV, but it is more expensive than other IPTV services. It costs almost $65, which is more than double what Sling TV charges. It allows up to three simultaneous connections under a single plan.
You get more than 85 channels in HD quality with YouTube TV. You get a discounted price for the first three months, $54.99 monthly. It works well with VPNs and also offers a free trial. You can make your payments with credit or debit cards.
Philo is an affordable IPTV service you can use on devices like Firesticks, Android, Apple TV, iOS, and more. It offers more than 60 channels for $20 monthly.
You can buy additional channels like STARZ and Epix for $5 and $3, respectively. It offers a 7-day free trial and accepts payments from debit and credit cards. It works fine with a VPN.
Slice TV is a decent IPTV service, but you can pick others if they fulfill your requirements better. You might want to go through the reviews properly before subscribing to an IPTV service.