If you’re someone who’s dealing with a troublesome Discord server, you may be wondering how to nuke a Discord server. As anyone who’s been on the internet for more than five minutes knows, there are some people out there who just love to cause trouble. And where there are people causing trouble, there’s usually a Discord server involved.
Back up any important data from the server and delete all channels on the server. Ban all users from the server. Then delete the server. And that’s how you do it! Nuking a Discord server is a pretty extreme measure, but sometimes it’s the only way to deal with a toxic community.
Nuking a Discord server is a pretty drastic measure, but sometimes it’s the only way to deal with toxic users or spam bot accounts. Ensure backup of any important data beforehand. And think about whether there are any valuable users on the server that you don’t want to lose.
Benefits of Nuking a Discord Server
There are a couple of benefits associated with nuking a discord server. Let’s have a look at them.
This is probably the most important benefit of nuking a discord server. If you have been trying to eliminate toxic members for a while without success, then nuking the server might be the best solution. All the troublesome members will be banned at once, and you can start fresh with a new server.
Another common problem on Discord servers is spam bot accounts. These are usually created by malicious users in order to spam the server with advertisements or links to inappropriate content. Nuking the server will get rid of all these bot accounts at once.
Drawbacks of Nuking a Discord Server
Of course, nuking a Discord server is not without its drawbacks. Let’s have a look at some of the potential problems that you might encounter.
- If you nuke a Discord server, all the users will be banned. This means that even if there are some valuable users on the server, they will be banned along with the rest.
- You should only nuke a server as a last resort after you have tried all other methods of dealing with the problem.
- Another potential problem is that you might lose important data when you nuke a server.
Make sure to back up any critical data before nuking the server. This includes information like channel information, user data, and so on.
How to Nuke a Discord Server
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to nuke a Discord server:
- Head on to the Discord server.
- Click on the server settings option.
- Now, click on the “ban” option for every user that you want to ban from the server.
- After you have banned all the users that you want, head on to the “Delete Server” option and confirm it.
- Now, you have successfully nuked the Discord server.
Of course, nuking a Discord server is not without its risks. Make sure to weigh the pros and cons before you decide to do it. And, as always, back up any important data before you take any drastic measures.