If you no longer need Prime Gaming, you might want to know how to cancel Prime Gaming. With Prime Gaming, you can play your favorite online games and subscribe to Twitch channels for free. However, access to Prime Gaming features requires payment. Therefore, you should cancel your Prime Gaming subscription when not using it. But how to cancel it?
The first thing you need to do is sign in to your Amazon Prime membership. Click “Your Account” to access your account information. Next, click on the “Prime” option. After that, click the “Manage Membership” option. Select the “Cancel Membership” option, which will also cancel your Prime Gaming.
How To Cancel Prime Gaming
Method 1: Direct Canceling Prime Gaming Membership
- Begin by logging in to the Amazon Prime account. To sign in for the Amazon Prime membership, you need to go to the Amazon marketplace, where you signed up for it in the first place.
- Your account information is accessible by clicking “Your Account.”
- To view the Prime section, click the tab.
- In the right-hand corner of the screen, you will find the option to Manage membership, which you have to click.
- If a Prime member wishes to cancel their membership, they should select “Cancel Membership.”
Method 2: Canceling by Unlinking Your Twitch or Amazon Account
It is also possible for players to unlink their Twitch or Amazon accounts and remove their Amazon Prime membership. The following method requires you to log into your Twitch account.
- Click the profile icon to edit your profile.
- To proceed, click on Settings.
- Under the Settings menu, you’ll find the Connections option. Click it.
- You can find the Amazon option. Click on it and then click Disconnect.
- Select ‘Yes disconnect’ to confirm the action.
Follow the steps if you want to cancel your Prime Gaming Subscription by unlinking your Amazon accounts.
- First, log in to your Amazon account.
- Then you will need to select Accounts and Lists from the menu.
- Go to Twitch Settings by clicking on it.
- To unlink, choose the Unlink option.
With every Amazon Prime membership, there is the incentive of Prime Gaming as a part of the membership. In addition to free games, players can get in-game loot and a free Twitch subscription when they become Amazon Prime Members.
Amazon Prime Gaming is an added benefit. The process of becoming a Prime member is straightforward.
Because Prime Gaming is an integral part of Amazon Prime, you do not have the option to cancel your Prime Gaming membership without canceling your Amazon Prime membership at the same time.
There is a monthly subscription fee for Prime Gaming. Therefore, direct canceling of Prime Gaming is possible.
It is also possible for players to choose not to sync their Twitch and Amazon accounts, which will take away all of the Prime Gaming benefits that the Prime Gaming program offers.
With the above method, you should be able to unlink your Twitch account from your Amazon Prime subscription easily. Relinking your accounts can be done anytime if you want to regain access to Prime subscriptions.